Thursday, March 25, 2010

More Fiore updates


I know better. I really do. Every once in awhile, I will need to pry something open and instead of looking for a flat head screwdriver or some other cheap and easily available tool, I'll grab my carbide scraper. Invariably I'll break it. Every single time, I tell myself it'll be ok just this once and every time it breaks. I have never broken one using it for it's intended purpose of cleaning up mold lines and I have never failed to break one using it as a prying tool. Usually I break it at a very inconvenient time, like when I have an entire first shipment of medallions that need to be prepped before shipping out. Oops.

Fiore version one won't be mailed until my replacement scraper arrives. Sorry guys. Mea culpa. Maybe this time I'll learn...

No comments:

Post a Comment