Thursday, July 9, 2009

No rest for the wicked

I'm on vacation visiting family this week and really thought that I wouldn't be working on art at all, but alas, I lack that kind of self control. I brought a half-finished resin on the plane with me and have finished her here at my mother's house. This involved the purchase of a fair amount of art supplies since most of what I use isn't legal to take on a plane anymore. She's done now though, and has been posted to eBay so here I am with over half of my vacation left and nothing to paint. I guess I'm stuck having to relax or something...*sigh*.

Here's my traveling companion (Tumlinson's Mini Scarlett) on her eBay page:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230355733925

Pardon the bad photography, I'm without my lighting and photography set-up here, just a piece of paper and the northern sunshine, such as it is. I guess it's an improvement over the Texas sunshine which would have melted poor Scarlett in the ten minutes it took to take the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment