Sunday, July 5, 2009

The best resin name ever

Well, I've finally finished another piece for eBay. Sales pieces have been on the back burner somewhat lately while I work through the last of my overdue custom orders (I just finished four more of them! There's only a small handful left to go, so if you are still waiting, fear not, your horse will arrive soon.) but I did manage to sneak this guy in. His sculptor, Debbi LerMond, calls him Peasant Stomper which has just cracked me up since the first time I heard it. This guy is the extra-hairy miniature version. If you want to see pictures, they're on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230354584742

but here is a teaser shot showing off his teeth which I'm very proud of:



In other news, about half of the New Orleans Mule medallions have now been shipped. I'm waiting for the next batch to arrive soon from Mountain View Studios so they can be gotten out to their new owners. I've decided to go ahead and have a second mold made after the first sold out so quickly so there are still mules available for purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment