Monday, July 27, 2009

Big wins!

I love hearing how my horses are performing for their new owners. I've had two customers write to me recently to report some very impressive show wins. I'd like to share them in their own words here:

Hi Cara,
Here's a couple of photos...but I am not the best at composing these shots...small horse and large rosettes...lol!
But hopefully these will be useful to you. He really is gorgeous and in three shows he now has 5 NAN cards, judges love him!

This show was Tucson Mountain Live on 7/11/09 and his placements were:
AR Mini Mustang 1st
AR Mini Stock Champion
AR Mini Overall Champion
Best in Show (against all sizes!)

Anyway I think he's great (can you tell?!) and I am thrilled to own him.

Hope summer is going well!
Macy




Hey Cara,
I just got home from Northwest Congress and thought I would send you a report. Jaw Breaker cleaned up! He took his class, his division AND his color class. I have two beautiful rosettes for him plus 2 NAN cards. I don't show at NAN but the Workmanship card means a lot to me. I didn't expect him to do anything in the over all since resin competition in the region is stupidly tough. He's my pride and joy and it was nice to have someone else give him props, ya know? He could never go to another show and I'd be good with that...

Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment