Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bitty Bosco



For once, I remembered to set my timer for the moment of a resin's release, so I have two of Morgen Kilbourne's Bitty Bosco resins. The first one is completed now and the second one... well, with all my custom orders to be finished, don't look for him anytime too terribly soon. I had all these great intentions of posting pictures of him at various stages of completion here on the blog with detailed explanations of the process, but I got so wrapped up in the painting of him, that I just kept on going and forgot entirely. I'll try for a little more self-discipline on the next horse. Anyways, Bosco is done and on eBay now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230335966200

(By the by, the little mule from the last post is still available if anyone would like to contact me with an offer on him before he goes away.)

No comments:

Post a Comment